YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
- Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site for your own personal use or your organization’s internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the Web Site or the Content without Anderson Law, PC’s prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web Site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web Site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site or the Content is prohibited.
- Not Professional Advice. The Web Site and the Content do not constitute accounting, consulting, investment, legal, tax or any other type of professional advice, and should be used only in conjunction with the services of a Anderson Law, PC consultant and any other appropriate professional advisors who have full knowledge of the user’s situation. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Web Site or the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the Content, the Web Site or materials linked from the Web Site is at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property Rights. All Content, unless otherwise indicated, is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement or the Web Site, Anderson Law, PC does not grant any express or implied rights to you under any patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret information. Accordingly, any unauthorized use of the Web Site or the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws or laws relating to privacy and publicity. By submitting content to a forum or any other portion of the Web Site, you automatically grant Anderson Law, PC a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. Anderson Law, PC reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the Web Site at any time for any reason.
- Registration. Certain sections of the Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to supply Anderson Law, PC with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Anderson Law, PC of any changes to that information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and/or password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you.
- Errors and Corrections. Anderson Law, PC does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Anderson Law, PC does not warrant or represent that the Content and any information available on or through the Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. Anderson Law, PC may make changes to the Content or the Web Site at any time.
- Third-Party Content. Third-party content may appear on or be accessible from the Web Site. Anderson Law, PC is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content.
- DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. Anderson Law, PC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Anderson Law, PC DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE; OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Anderson Law, PC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. Anderson Law, PC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, Anderson Law, PC’s SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $1,000.00 USD.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Virginia law without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the appropriate United States federal or local courts with jurisdiction in Virginia.
No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, which includes but is not limited to facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, rekeying or using any information storage or retrieval system, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information should use the contact form.